- Fully converged IP infrastructure – Allows for personalization of the guest experience; from room temperature to artwork and music selections. All property systems are interfaced via an Internet protocol platform.
- Electronic doorbell with silent staff button for enhanced privacy noise reduction. The Hotel staff determines when a room is occupied with the push of a silent button directly below the guestroom doorbell. An infrared signal scans the room to detect body heat and notes ‘do not disturb’ when occupied.
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access throughout the hotel.
- For fast and efficient Internet use, guests enjoy a shared 100Mbps high-speed network with access to a 20Mb dedicated line upon advance request (charges may apply).
- Public IP Addresses available for guest sessions.
GUEST ROOM EXPERIENCE
- 40″ HD LCD televisions
- HD Windows Channels
- Media hubs – plug-and-play access to the guestroom LCD display for DVD players, iPods, iPads, MP3 players and lap top computers.
- Electronic privacy shade in bathrooms and de-aerated water filler – Technology that enables a ceiling mounted water filler into to a two person Italian pedestal bathtub. The de-aerated water filler provides a steady stream of water and eliminates splashing.
- Electronic ‘Do Not Disturb’ and ‘Service Room’ – Door knockers are a thing of the past. With the push of a button guests can alert housekeeping if they want privacy or are ready for their room to be serviced. An indicator will immediately notify Housekeeping of guest’s wish to have their room serviced.
- Dual-line phones on fully converged network with cordless handsets – Guests receive complimentary local and long distance domestic phone calls.
HOTEL 1000 AMENITIES
- The Golf Club at Hotel 1000 – The world’s best courses come to life in Seattle via a sophisticated virtual golf setting.
- An infrared tracking system creates two planes each with over 680 independent sensors calculating the velocity, spin and trajectory of the ball.
- Provides real time ball flight, interactive practice situations, and multiple hitting surfaces.
- State-of-the-art touch screen game controller allows players to easily toggle between 50 great courses such as The Old Course at St Andrews, Pebble Beach, Pinehurst or Valderrama.
- Spaahh at Hotel 1000 – A personalized treatment experience.
- MP3 or Personal Music Player docking stations in each treatment room
- Gallery Player artwork selections in the manicure/pedicure treatment room
- Smart podium available in all function rooms for individual laptop connectivity during presentations.
- Creston wireless remote control for audio visual and lighting.
- Built-in video conferencing in the Board Room.
- Mobile video conference capabilities in all other function rooms.
- Drop down projection in the Great Room and Board Room.
- Plasma screen or electronic drop-down screen in all function rooms.
- Digital color LCD reader boards – Allows for personalization of functions and events with the addition of photographs, logos, a PowerPoint welcome message or live video.
- Multi-touch kiosks – Print documents and boarding passes. Conveniently located in the lobby and on each function floor of the hotel.